View Single Post
Old May 3, 2021, 07:04 AM   #974
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Man, someone should have told me that Ghost of Tsushima is essentially everything I've ever wanted in a video-game. I haven't felt immersed and compelled to just do side-quests for no reason since The Witcher 3. This game is phenomenal.

I'm playing on Lethal (hardest) and while challenging, I'm not finding myself feeling cheated. I die quite a bit but the combat is so visceral and smooth that I can feel myself getting better as I'm unlocking new abilities/combos/techniques. This is everything I wanted Sekiro to be without the annoying stupidity of ridiculous boss fights with 9 phases simply to be difficult.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote