View Single Post
Old May 3, 2021, 01:32 PM   #982
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Man, someone should have told me that Ghost of Tsushima is essentially everything I've ever wanted in a video-game. I haven't felt immersed and compelled to just do side-quests for no reason since The Witcher 3. This game is phenomenal.

I'm playing on Lethal (hardest) and while challenging, I'm not finding myself feeling cheated. I die quite a bit but the combat is so visceral and smooth that I can feel myself getting better as I'm unlocking new abilities/combos/techniques. This is everything I wanted Sekiro to be without the annoying stupidity of ridiculous boss fights with 9 phases simply to be difficult.
The new MP is hard and fun as well. It's not the deepest multi-player experience ever. But, hey, it was a free patch and some more content after you finish the single player game. The mechanics are similar and different at the same time.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote