View Single Post
Old May 4, 2021, 04:32 AM   #986
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Glad you’re enjoying it man. Wait until you get to the 2nd area. It’ll unlock some new enemy types in the first biome that are even tougher than the first boss.

Void beam is my favorite alt-fire thus far, followed shortly by the “swarm” one that fires the little green homing projectiles.
This game is setting off my completionist OCD

I got the carbine with the swarm alt-fire, yeah that's sweet, and got the transport mechanisms going, even figured out how to get some of higher up items using the Half-Life critters lol.

I haven't figured out how to get the other items that are out of reach, and even after clearing most of the biome I'm not finding that alien tech I need.

I'm back at the start again too I got almost to the objective and got pummeled.

There's so much to figure out, the perma-death hasn't bothered me yet and I'm seeing some serious re-play value here Breath of fresh air this game is lol.

edit: I'm guessing it's safe to assume I won't be able to get to everything I can see the first time through....

Last edited by Lazy8s : May 4, 2021 at 09:15 AM.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote