View Single Post
Old May 5, 2021, 12:55 PM   #283
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Has auto-drive been disabled/removed? It's no longer an option while driving with a route set, and the vehicle displaying the auto-drive symbol on the windshield.
It seems to work OK for me.

I'm not sure I understand the whole "empty cars driving around" thing anyway. I guess anyone is allowed to take any car so long as it isn't already occupied. Weird tho.

Also, Ubisoft didn't carry over the ambulance behavior from WD2 to Legion. In WD2 when someone got hurt, an ambulance would arrive and the EMT got out and checked on the victim. In Legion, none of that happens.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote