View Single Post
Old May 9, 2021, 11:31 PM   #990
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Just finished Ghost of Tsushima on hardest difficulty. I was doing quite well most of the game, but the drawn out multiple phases of garbage against Khotun Khan really was a step-back from an otherwise phenomenal, 10/10 game. I'll give it a 9.5. The ending completely redeemed the half hour long frustration, and I'm glad they let you save the game before you choose to kill or spare. Both endings were phenomenal, but I went the Honor route as a Samurai would.

Fantastic story, and I'm going to go through the couple of side-quests I have left, and play Legends with a buddy. I haven't had my fill of spilling Mongol blood!
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote