View Single Post
Old Aug 30, 2008, 07:29 PM   #19
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifestealer View Post
Well I think Hl2 is not that good well above average but still inferior to Half-Life. The episodes are better tough. The content is tighter(and shorter). Episode 1 is a fun ride and 2 is even better. Addicted to TF2 yet or got bored of it too?

And yes I really like HL1 better than HL2. The AI is HL2 just isnt interesting like it was in the 1st and other games like Far Cry or even Stalker all games that gave me more challenge and surprising NPC reactions.

I haven't really got in to TF2 yet. I played a few times. Was a little turned off at first by the graphics but they started to grow on me. Anamation is funny at least. There's just too much going on and I haven't really had the time to get in to it to figure it out. Seems ok though.

HL2 was good, really sucked me in for most of it but I just found myslef towards the end(and I damn near close i think) just want'ing it to end. I thought the vehicel scenes went on a little to long also.

I really need to finish it up and move on to ep 1 and 2, etc.
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote