View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2022, 10:13 PM   #331
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

If you have insider program you should be fine. What I don’t know yet is if the Nov 14 update made the normal slow updates as well. Problem with Windows 10 is that it didn’t make the Windows 10 and I had been having random reboots after 3 or 5 or 7 days without an explanation. On search it seems it happens when you downgrade back to Windows 10 and TPM is enabled or was happening on Windows 11 without the dev build update. I didn’t check if dev build is now the final build as well.

If you are not having the error then more power to you. Also might be a 5000 series only issue? What do you know? It’s AMD so chances of getting something ****ed up are very high anyways.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote