View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2022, 11:20 AM   #335
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I've been on Win11 since release. I'm also in the Insider Preview beta channel. No crashes or major issues so far. I do still think the UI is half-baked. There are lots of inconsistencies in the context menus, config pages, etc. Plus functionality that used to be there for the Taskbar has been removed, which is annoying. I realize they rewrote the entire Taskbar logic, but Win 10's Taskbar was much more customizable. Time will tell if MS homogenizes the menus & screens, and brings back lost functionality.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote