Thread: X1650 agp card
View Single Post
Old Apr 26, 2010, 08:02 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
tfrost2002

tfrost2002 is still being judged by the masses

Default X1650 agp card

I recently purchased a new (? said it was) x1650 card on ebay and now have some problems. The current problems include receiving this meassge (didn't happen before installation), " A debugger has been detected. Unload the debugger and try again" when trying to load an old game (Freelancer). I have read posts from a number of people who have had this problem before with any number of suggestions on how to address the problem none that I have foun have solved my problem. The driver install is 6.14...... and so I attempted to download newer(? I think) drivers but was informed by ATI that I was attempting an illegal download. Can someone please suggest a solution?

Please leave out all the usual unnecessary discussion as I don't want to have to read useless commentary.

Actual suggestions for help would be greatly appreciated. I want to solve the "debugger problem and dl any new drivers if they will help.

Thank you for your help and consideration. I really appreciate those of you who have all the helpful knowledge to assist those of us who lack that knowledge.