View Single Post
Old Aug 10, 2014, 07:17 PM   #35
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The only things airing now that I really like are True Blood and Drunk History.

This spring I learned most of the KC Royals' games are on Dish, so I'm watching a shitload of baseball lately. I expected them to be a .500 team at best, but they're actually contending for the first time in 20+ years. w00t!

I saw the pilot for Halt and Catch Fire online, and loved it. By the time it actually started airing I forgot all about it, so I plan to catch up on that one. Similarly, I'll play catch up with both Louie and Maron.

Special super-kudos to Derek Waters and Drunk History. This is one of the funniest and most original comedy shows in a looong-ass time.

Oh, and a big +1 boner for Rachelle Lefevre. Blue-eyed redheads are delicious. [Too large to insert] http://www.imagebam.com/image/795264257941581

Last edited by JZL : Aug 10, 2014 at 07:24 PM.
JZL is offline   Reply With Quote