Thread: Pockemon Go
View Single Post
Old Jul 13, 2021, 06:29 AM   #118
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
well, i have finished Deox with smaller groups just fine, even with lots of time left. It also only managed to get away once. Of course you need a bit higher level players, but the group consisted of almost 90% players level 40 and higher. Well, whatever.

As for pika and daru, sadly no shiny yet
Nice nice. Have you bought a gofest ticket? I didn’t participate last year since I only started the game like a month before it happened, but this year I bought. It’s nice it’s also like 1/3rd the price of last year.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote