View Single Post
Old Jan 27, 2021, 01:04 PM   #93
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxor View Post
Sorry to hear this Crawdaddy79 but I understand as I also had to stop 6 months ago but the impact on the team was much less since I only have crappy hardware.
My impact is less than before as well. I don't know why but I almost completely stopped getting the 1.5M PPD WUs, but it was still normal to get 1.2M PPD WUs - nevermind the 1.8M unicorns that sometimes came my way.

When I quit it was after getting three days' worth of (mostly) sub-750k PPD WUs. Because of the CUDA optimizations, nVidia folders are much more efficient, and at that point I felt like I was burning through my PC's lifecycle for not a good enough reason. Here's to hoping for a GPU oversupply and a massive price drop on hardware. :cheers:
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad