Thread: Nocd
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2021, 04:33 PM   #408
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Was really rainy today, but decided to try working on the 3 piece wheel conversion today. started by cutting the front lip off one of the wheels:

But realized I should have removed the tire first, I couldn't pop the rear bead at all and had to put the center back in then take it to a wheel shop to remove the tires. Took the other wheel that still had a tire too. Pic from the tire place, hard to tell it was pouring in this pic though:

I'll get back to it another day, supposed to rain tomorrow too.

edit: Here's the inner barrel now, still have a bunch of cutting and sanding to do on it before it's ready to be assembled as a 3 piece wheel.

Last edited by Elysian : May 22, 2021 at 05:11 PM.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote