Thread: Nocd
View Single Post
Old May 30, 2021, 11:07 AM   #416
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

So with the issues I had with die grinding the one wheel barrel I worked on, I decided to start looking for a new compressor. I really didn't want to troubleshoot the crappy Husky. Found a Porter Cable 24 gallon compressor at Tractor Supply for $219, and converted the Husky to an auxiliary tank. Have nearly 50 gallon capacity and a dedicated spot for both tanks now.

The Husky tank can also be disconnected from the main tank and used as a portable air supply.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote