Thread: Nocd
View Single Post
Old Jul 17, 2017, 09:17 PM   #134
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Here's the car on the tow home.

It has a vacuum leak that I'm working through. I want to get it running, get it inspected and registered, and drive it for a while. I've never driven an E30, so I want to get a feel for the car. Here's one vacuum leak I found:

The nipple on the left side was disconnected. I've ordered a new intake manifold gasket, fuel injector gaskets, throttle body gasket, etc. Also need to check the brake booster, make sure it's not split or anything.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote