Thread: Nocd
View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2017, 09:38 AM   #136
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I'm pretty close on the M20 in the new E30, it idles well now, but I think has fuel issues. I'm not really wanting to spend much more on it though, so I may just start working on prepping for the engine swap. It would be nice to drive that car first, but not totally necessary for my goals. I got some argon/CO2 yesterday (after a mix up last week where they gave me an oxygen tank and I didn't realize it until I got home), so I'm ready to start welding. First thing on the welding agenda is to build a welding table.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote