Thread: Nocd
View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2017, 10:26 AM   #141
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Awesome! A friend of mine recently lost the motor in his e39 540. We've been trying to convince him to do an LS swap, but failing miserably. He just bought another 540 to use for a possible parts car. Will be interesting to see what he does, but that 540 is looking like a surprisingly good buy. He'll likely get another 540 motor to get the original running again.
He should be doing an LS, at that point it's a no brainer. If I were to do it again I'd have done an LS, and I haven't even put the motor in my car yet. I just don't want to undo what I've already bought, which is everything
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote