View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2021, 08:41 AM   #23
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
5 was a decent co-op game, just a stupid as **** Resident Evil.

It's kinda like 7, it's a good game, just a meh Resident Evil. At least RE7 had the usual route of a resident evil game though, scary place, next scary place and then the umbrella style base at the end.
I thought RE5 was OK. It played a lot like RE4 but the story and characters were far less interesting. Had some annoying parts though, including one annoying as hell boss fight. Seemed they were trying to recreate what they did with RE4 but it fell a bit short which is why it gets so underrated.

Also I would not call it a stand alone game. It definitely has lore that goes into more depth (or retcons) the story from the earlier RE games.

I'm a big RE fan but mainly for the earlier games in the series, and the remakes. I've still yet to play RE6 and RE7, and Revelations 1 and 2. Mainly because I know they are not great and I don't want to sour myself on the series. I'll eventually get around to playing RE7 soon. I know its a decent return to survival horror style of the series but I'm not too into the idea of it going to first person perspective.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote