View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2021, 12:31 PM   #24
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Re5 had Chris punching boulders, that alone was enough to signal crapcom has no idea what they're doing.

I liked the game when it was a survival horror, exploring a place to escape from it, I don't even mind the action re3, hell I don't even mind stuff like hunters, lickers, giant spiders etc

It was survival horror with a dose of cheese, re4 and later were just action games with a overdose of cheese.

Re4 for me is when the series died, re4 was a good game, but the death scream of Resident Evil. Cave trols, and psycho midgets? Da fuq