View Single Post
Old Apr 15, 2021, 02:17 PM   #9
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Anyone using Noctua NT-H1? Seeing lots of people mentioning it as I continue down my research rabbit hole.
I've been using NT-H1 for a good few years and it seems fine. Although I have not compared it to anything else for a while so might be better options. One good thing is it doesn't seem to ever dry out. When I took the heatsink off my 2600K after years it was still the same consistency and wiped right off easily with iso alcohol.

I switched to NT-H1 from using ArcticSilver 5 years ago on a 2600K and I remember it had 1-2C improvement. Still using it now on a 3700X stock with NH-U14S and it idles at 32C (60% fan speed) and highest load temp I've ever seen is 63C.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote