View Single Post
Old Mar 30, 2021, 09:17 AM   #4
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briner View Post
Thank You I have not. I just only just started looking at new PC parts yesterday. And it was all AMD. If you recommend the Intel NUC I will look into it. I never heard of a lot of the new terms I am seeing now. I do need to be able to stream my old SNES and NES consoles to twitch and youtube. My current PC can not handle this or my internet can not one or the other. so I gues I should revise my original post.
What's your internet speed? If you have a slow connection, a better/faster PC likely won't help.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote