View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:43 PM   #64
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
No ones forcing you to do anything. People were trying to help you get better performance for a lower price. It's okay to not know everything man everyone makes mistakes.
BS. No lower price has been offered. And I didn't ask for that. That is not help, forcing it down somebody's throat when they say that is not what they are asking for. Quit acting like you're doing ANY favors. I never asked for different ram OR parts changes. I did hope for system tweaks and maybe system tricks to get the most out of what I picked, yeah... but not this. This is NOT help, this is disgusting.

NOBODY gets to force hardware choices on somebody else. Screw your attempts to do so. I am happy with my choice and telling me to change it doesn't help, I don't want to. There are DOZENS of useful tweaks I will have to find on my own now, I'm sure they're out there. But I can rightfully assume they are NOT on this forum. This forum is too primitive now, throw hardware suggestions at every problem is the amateurish reliance clearly taken over here.

I do note that Nunz never posted his specs though... WEAK!

Last edited by moshpit : Mar 13, 2021 at 04:49 PM.