View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2021, 05:02 PM   #75
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshpit View Post
STFU, Nunz, you never came close to price matching. Or meeting my specs. Honestly, you're useless. You utterly fell short by 5 bucks list, 20 bucks total. NOTHING you showed matched price or specs of what I picked. Nothing. Your list was bunk, crap. Useless. Like you.

You asked why I quit mentioning budget? There's your answer. You already failed that question. You never came close.
I'll be waiting for the proof you only paid $169

Now that you've mentioned it twice, you really should keep Vengy's name out of your mouth. All of us "low pro", "classless", "useless" people actually participate here and keep this forum alive. You come by every now and then to boast about your latest purchase and then disappear into the nether until the next time.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe