View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2018, 01:50 AM   #70
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

I'm gonna hook up my Xbox One and 4k tv one of these days and play this. But the Xbone's on a shelf and I'm just too lazy. And busy with open world pc games atm. And it's just Xbone S anyway, so that means I have to do some clicking on Amazon and order the Xbone X cause it's better with the 4k tv but my one click order isn't set up yet so all that clicking, can't handle it right now.

But it really would be the best gfx for the game short of a PS4 maybe (and no pc version to competer with,) and I can just order a PS4 anyway if enough posts convince me it looks better. And wow those YouTube scenes of getting on the train and running around on it. And you have the mountains, forests, fields, countryside and a bit of desert it looks like too. Also carrying dead rabbits over your shoulder as the very realistic looking rabbit's body sways back and forth along your back while you're walking with it. Looks and physics, that's what it's all about baby.

Last edited by Spencer : Oct 27, 2018 at 02:09 AM.
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote