Thread: Oculus Link
View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 2021, 12:30 AM   #118
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalfthewhite View Post
yeah i had tried that a bunch of times and nothing ever worked. It finally popped on its own last night. Now the new problem is that it does NOT like mesh networks. Was able to get it to work for a bit earlier today went back a few hours later to try it out more and NOPE it said F you and refuses to see my desktop again. :sigh: I really need to get the electrician in and have him do the cable runs I have been wanting to do for years.
If your pc isn't being seen, i noticed i sometimes get that but is fixable. Have to turn on headset first, get to main menu, then go back to PC, open oculus software/beta tab, and toggle airlink to off then on again, and then it will show up in quest 2.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote