Thread: Oculus Link
View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 2021, 03:19 PM   #120
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
This is probably the wrong thread for this, but I couldn't find a better thread and didn't think it was worth making a new one (if there should be a new one let me know):

I recently purchased this head strap replacement for my Quest 2 and I'm very impressed. It's so much more comfortable and way cheaper than the official one. Thought I would pass the info on in case others hate the default one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...7fff4c4dPCptdv
I have the same one, it's not perfect but it's certainly better than stock.

I just wish the arms on the side holding it to the quest headset could be clicked in place so they don't slide.