View Single Post
Old May 14, 2021, 10:22 PM   #994
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziklitschli View Post
Got my PS5, and am checking games from the collection that I didn't buy for PS4 pro to not ruin them with noise, mainly Uncharted 4 and God of War. Uncharted I played the old ones, so kind of knew will be a waste of time, but GoW took me by suprise. I mean, I knew that I don't like the switch in tone, scale, style and camera, but still went in expecting sth good, for sure not hating it outright, which is what happened.

As soon as I noticed that the movie are unskippable, I started reading from a tablet, and it's not even that I'm cold towards dead wife/ girlfriend stories (I can see this quoted out of context heh), it got me in Mordor, Silent Hill 2, RE7 etc, just here I hated every second. But still, script is always secondary for me, it's the combat that ruined everything, it's like stupid Dark Souls but really stupid. It's all very very early impressions, but what I read after quiting sounded even worse, really didn't expect so much weird change. What was so wrong with an epic scale ultraviolent arcadish ride btw, was smb offended? Mount Olympus maybe, and Zeus beard.
God of War is nothing like Dark Souls. Give it a shot and it takes some adjustment. You will get the epic scale soon enough.

Uncharted 4 is also great. Possibly not best in the series but still worth a romp nonetheless. If you are wanting more action then get the Uncharted Lost Legacy (I think that is what it’s called) which is far more action oriented and has you play as two bitches which was quite fun change of character.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote