View Single Post
Old Dec 19, 2021, 09:05 PM   #14
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I used to be an "everything Sony if I can" kind of person, but truth be told, much of their stuff haven't wowed me in quite a while. Last Sony product I got was a Sony X900e TV a couple years ago.

I currently not an entirely "brand loyal" person, but I have been going iPhone for the past two years.

Having said that, Samsung is really being the "next-gen Sony" I used to love. Expect to get a new TV and maybe phone+tablet from them next year.

Have a Dell monitor and custom desktop PC for work. Always wanted an XPS PC so maybe I'd go that route when I am more of a programming professional (will take extensive programming courses next February).
Actually now that you mention it, I have a particular loyalty to Sony's bluetooth headsets. Have a pair of their wireless earbuds and 2 pairs of their wireless over ear headphones.

Don't really care for Sony otherwise. Haven't owned a Playstation since PS3 thanks to the data breach way back then. Sony storing passwords in plaintext ruined that for me.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote