Thread: Pockemon Go
View Single Post
Old Aug 10, 2020, 12:47 PM   #15
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
well, none of my friends plays this game, so there's that
oh that doesnt matter since interaction is very limited. you just exchange your code with someone and then send them gifts and open their gifts (or battle or trade but that's not as simple). limit is 200 friends and i think i have about 180. 99% are random strangers there's a subreddit for exchanging codes as well as im sure you have local discord groups for code exchanging.

one interaction per day (you open their gift or they open yours) builds your relationship meter with them and when you get to certain milestones you get huge XP bonuses.

this is actually the single biggest way, by far, to grind xp quickly. keep adding people, opening gifts and sending gifts. there are a couple more quirks to it i can explain but thats the basics.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote