View Single Post
Old May 28, 2021, 07:51 AM   #109
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

So finished the game. Was pretty good but I really got exhausted about running around in the same spot again and again and again. I know it was a village but game did seem to overstay. Overall it was a good game and a decent storyline. I did feel that the ending reveal was quite underwhelming and I did not understand how or what Miranda was and why she had been waiting for 1000 years.

Other than that, it was a good shooter. I did feel that the factory level was absolute crap and I really did not enjoy it. I was in the mental frame to finish the game after we got to Strong hold but then the game kept on going and just wouldn’t ****ing end. Steam says I played about 11-12 hours but game counter said 9 hours and 17 minutes. I did explore a lot and tried to find treasures and crap and also did alternative pathways. Overall, I thought it was worth the 42 smokes I paid for it.

Will probably never touch again and will uninstall. 8.5/10 from me.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote