Thread: Pockemon Go
View Single Post
Old Apr 15, 2021, 03:44 PM   #95
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

you need to find more dependable people. maybe there are local groups on discord or facebook of people who raid a lot (but if the group gets too big it ruins the balance).

judging by how many random people from Germany I have on my friends list, the game is super popular there.

r/pokemongofriends has people posting raids as well but there if there is a low number of people in the raid people DO leave at 1 second left sometimes.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote