View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2021, 11:21 AM   #9
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I have no clue. But I certainly would not be comfortable activating Windows in some unknown way like that. I'd only want to be doing it on the normal Windows Activation screen like you said.

Personally all my PC builds for the last decade have been Enterprise keys issued to me from my work, and I've always activated them the normal way. I sometimes see those deals on tech websites for super cheap keys, usually less than $15. Always was curious if those would work just fine, but never had the opportunity to try them.
I've bought a few $10-15 keys that work perfectly fine. Never through ebay though.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote