View Single Post
Old Jan 14, 2021, 08:15 PM   #28
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
A difference of no consequence as Intel failed entirely.
It's certainly a difference. The 14nm process Intel uses is much smaller than what that "14" number let's off. The competition has caught up, sure, but Intel isn't so desperately behind that they are ****ed for good. The 10900K is still very competitive. I think the 11900K is Intel throwing filler chips out while they work on their real response. I could see this happening in 2022 as well, and then the hammer in 2023.

The main thing, is that Intel has another ~2 years before they start looking at points of no return, and since Intel has already made some moves to correct some of the issues they're currently facing, rather than continuing to grind as they have for the past 4-5 years .. I'd say they will be fine.

The new CEO may very well make some major moves in the next couple weeks/months.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote