View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2021, 08:53 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Just bought the Benq Sw240

Hi All

I just replaced the Eizo FS2434 with Benq Sw240.This is a photography moitor.First impressions:
- Awesome image quality and colors.I can feel a very consistent difference versus my old monitor.
- The trailing in videos is more than my previous monitor.Is kinda breaking the immersion and i can say is a bit annoying.
- in a very fast pace game the trailing (half life 2 deathmatch) is much more acceptable than in videos / movies
- The stand is not so sturdy as for the Eizo.
- There is a dedicated Black and White mode in monitor and i can play everything i want in this mode for a different experience.
- resolution is 1900x1200 is nice and feels larger than my previous monitor.

Damn this monitor is very nice ...
I have 30 days if i want to returin. I want to still see if i can swallow the symptoms of high latency in movies and videos.

Last edited by badsykes : Feb 26, 2021 at 04:28 PM.
badsykes is online now   Reply With Quote