View Single Post
Old Feb 27, 2021, 03:40 PM   #17
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
I honestly have a hard time believe you are not a troll. I get you are from romania and i really don't know what's available to you over there, but dude, seriously, 60hz is garbage, if you even remotely want to game you're gonna have a bad time.

To be honest you've done nothing but troll here for the past few weeks and honestly think whenever everyone else tells you are wrong you are right. We all have years of pc gaming experience to call bullshit when it's bullshit.

Either listen to us and do what we suggest or stop complaining because you made a bad decision and want to justify it with bs facts to make yourself feel better about it.
I stepped into unknown with my decision so is an experimentation ground.
Also i will continue to "troll" because there will be new challenges that arise.Enjoy the info here!

Last edited by badsykes : Feb 27, 2021 at 03:52 PM.
badsykes is offline   Reply With Quote