View Single Post
Old Oct 3, 2020, 07:12 AM   #134
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
I think people listen to the advice, just because it may not alter their decision doesn't mean they don't listen to it.

That being said I did go with the z490 tomahawk, and the 10700k. Worst case, I just return it(microcenter purchase) but they had the 10700k for $349, and the MSI for 179, and I received $20 off for the bundle. But there's definitly plenty of benchmarks out there showing a 15-30fps uplift over the 3700x at 4k, and alot more at less resolutions.
Just doesn't make sense to go backwards in platforms, especially when the 5000 Ryzen chips would have likely been a drop-in upgrade on your mobo.

Whatever lol
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote