View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2018, 10:38 AM   #17
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
That's basically it, it's pretty simple. But I'm not going to run my PC 24/7 over $70-$80/mo no matter how simple it is. If I can do it for $100/mo profit, I'll let it run. Even that's borderline. Otherwise, for me, it's not worth it. The bigger issue will be during the summer. I'll have to move the PC to a different location in the house every day to keep it cool. Or set it up permanently somewhere else, which isn't going to happen.
OK I get it now.

Yeah maybe if this was a secondary PC you could just stick in a cool spot in your basement or something. But if its your main PC for everything else I can see it becoming a burden and not worth it.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote