View Single Post
Old Oct 8, 2020, 02:58 PM   #201
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
Very nice performance increase

I probably won't be upgrading right away from my 3700X. I've already spent big bucks on a 3080 and I've got an Xbox Series X on preorder. I'll snag a 5800X or above next year sometime and milk the last of AM4 for a while.
I am thinking the same. I'll wait a year or two to drop in a 5000 series proc, likely the 5800X or maybe 5900X depending on cash flow. Between now and then might be some sales to get a decent discount.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote