View Single Post
Old Oct 19, 2021, 02:09 PM   #143
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyordie View Post
Its gotten colder. So you know what that means... Vega64 most of the time. When PC isn't being used, I'll throw the Threadripper on at 6 cores. (7 doesn't get many WU's, and don't want 8 as it'll slow the Vega64 down.. I've tested it..)

Yep.

I did have a bit of a hardware scare last week. System was folding away for however long (I rarely have time to get on the home PC anymore), then one morning last week the box was off. Hit the switch and ... nothing. Turns out the new Seasonic Focus GX-750 died quietly during the night.

Fortunately had purchased two at the time (another for a separate project, that is still waiting for a GPU ), so was able to resolve by simply swapping the other PSU in (didn't swap cables or anything). Have always had good luck with Seasonic, so assuming its a one off.

Back Folding 24/7.
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote