View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2020, 04:33 PM   #229
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
On his defense, all though he is new, it isn't him who brought it up. It's the same person who always jumps into these threads purposely mentions it, along with other stuff, to bait people into talking/arguing about it and derailing the topic. It's been the pattern for a very long time. But yes, the new guy on the block just had his first lesson. Some people learn the first time.. some people it takes years (me).. and some never learn.
Agreed but I did warn him. ATM 6800 availability is terrible (wink wink back on topic) and I can't see it getting better for maybe 3 to 6 months. With all this lack of availability why are they launching the 6900XT? They are basically higher binned 6800's which are not available so what kind of stock will there be? What is really going on at AMD at the moment. They seem to be absolutely clueless. The mind boggles at their incompetence Sad really.

AS HU said it might be Feb/March before things and prices normailse but let's wait and see. At the end of the day if doesn't improve soon I'll just sit out this gen all together.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote