View Single Post
Old Apr 24, 2021, 10:09 AM   #1950
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
I can see myself doing this for ONE card. Just to game on. To buy more for a rig? No I'm not going to be out there every day for 6+ cards.

You don't want it bad enough. Just comes down to that, like a lot of things. Whether it's camping out to buy one or paying over msrp, we all (well most lol) work to play. It took work, a chore, to get the money for the computer.
I'm a 2nd gen buyer more or less, although I skipped the 20x0 series. I'll grab the latest and greatest if it's easily available, but this is strictly hobby/play stuff for me. I keep a small budget set aside for toys, but already busted that with other stuff lol.

Not nearly the enthusiast level most of you gents in here are
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote