View Single Post
Old Feb 4, 2010, 11:32 AM   #10
@md_Guy
<strike>out</strike>

@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings

I was wondering about the system you use in your reviews.. is it a specific system built by R3D and and the very same used throughout your reviews ? I only ask becuase in comparing against the HD3300 (which I would assume is the built in IGP). Is the HD3300 one of those with a dedicated frame buffer. I'm just so surprised the 3300 did so well. Overall a good review for the HTPC enthusiast, though having a 4350 I personally don't have much of an interest in it, many others with older htpc may. Also there wasn't much mention of Eyefinity other than at the end.. is eyefinity enabled in such low end parts I dont imagine they'd have the horse to power anything that could even make use of it.. though the more parts that incorporate it (no matter how "useless") the better market adoption rate for multi-display will become.