View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2021, 11:14 AM   #8
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
That's the conclusion I came to as well.

So if I had run the script, would it have opened a "back door" the seller could exploit?
I have no clue. But I certainly would not be comfortable activating Windows in some unknown way like that. I'd only want to be doing it on the normal Windows Activation screen like you said.

Personally all my PC builds for the last decade have been Enterprise keys issued to me from my work, and I've always activated them the normal way. I sometimes see those deals on tech websites for super cheap keys, usually less than $15. Always was curious if those would work just fine, but never had the opportunity to try them.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote