View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2021, 11:46 AM   #13
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Well I might need to try for myself at some point soon for when my son builds a new PC. I think I last saw some ads for them on TechPowerUp. Hopefully I can still find them.
I bought from a few places and few times, Office , Windows 10 (x4) and worked perfectly. 1/4 of the price.

I think MS wants more people to keep using Windows (hence the cheap keys). They make way more off Azure etc.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote