View Single Post
Old May 6, 2021, 09:48 AM   #56
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
That was the turning point.
it was also the one that changed the controls from tank rotation to actual movement i think.

I never really played them (not my type of game) but know enough about them over the course of its existence (except 6..never really paid attention to 6)
Yeah RE6 and the Revelations games are the only games from the series I'm not at all interested in from what I've seen of them. I'm glad they got the series back on a quality track with RE7 and the remakes.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote