View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:49 PM   #67
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshpit View Post
BS. No lower price has been offered. And I didn't ask for that. That is not help, forcing it down somebody's throat when they say that is not what they are asking for. Quit acting like you're doing ANY favors. I never asked for different ram OR parts changes. I did hope for system tweaks and maybe system tricks to get the most out of what I picked, yeah... but not this. This is NOT help, this is disgusting.
Lower prices were offered. Price history on the item was posted. You didn't pay 189-15 cause that clearly wasn't the price yesterday.

For what it's worth I'm jealous of your system even if it could have been slightly better for cheaper