View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2021, 04:55 PM   #70
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Lower prices were offered. Price history on the item was posted. You didn't pay 189-15 cause that clearly wasn't the price yesterday.

For what it's worth I'm jealous of your system even if it could have been slightly better for cheaper
I'm sorry, but I now have to call you a liar as not ONE of those matched the price, features, or BRAND/model series I want. Again, your arrogance is beyond words. I even said in my second post I was happy about upping my Corsair game and MOST of the suggested ram is non-Corsair, non-RGB, or 2x16Gb.

I am sick of your arrogance. Who the HELL do you think you are to try to force a change on me that I do NOT see as helpful at all???? WHAT THE HELL?