View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2021, 05:16 PM   #79
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Well, I now know just how fall this forum has fallen. Posted elsewhere, I've gotten exactly the advice I was looking for AND not told to "buy what WE think you should have, not what YOU want to get" bullcrap prevalent and encouraged here.

Ignorance has taken root in this forum and spread. One last time, your ram suggestions were stupid beyond words and unprofessional as hell to try to force somebody happy with their choices to refund it and get what YOU want them to get. Confusing that with somehow helping is a convenient excuse to cover for the fact that NONE of you know **** about tweaking anymore.

In short, finding this info ELSE where proved easy enough. Lesson learned. Only amateurs frequent this forum anymore. Done. Info gained, useless forum dumped. I'm sure you will continue your useless trolling in my absence, enjoy!

PS - Shaidar had the right idea about you dolts. I wrongly defended the lot of you, shows how much I knew about this place.