View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2021, 08:59 PM   #183
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I'm mulling over this or death standing to play next, but bugs are keeping me away for right now. For 30 I might be in on a price cut. But not at 60 with all the negative stuff in it.
Cyberpunk is worth it. But, unless you have next-gen HW, I’d play Death Stranding first. They both are great. The port of Death Stranding seems flawless and the gameplay is unique. I spent about 90 hours on Cyberpunk and the RT implementation is amazing. But on your 1080, I might wait until some patches before diving into the game. Playing the entire game of Death Stranding, especially if you are somewhat of a completionist, can take 80+ hours of game time. Probably plenty of time for a few more Cyberpunk patches to come out. I played Death Stranding and loved it on PS4 and am replaying right now on PC. My Steam name is the same as my forum name so if you see any of my ladders, signs, and/or structures be sure to throw me a few likes! (You probably don’t know what I am talking about if you haven’t played Death Stranding yet).
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad