View Single Post
Old May 24, 2010, 08:35 PM   #2
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Great review except you are using Adaptive AA in BC2, Dirt2, Stalker CoP and Heaven demo-DX11

I cannot (or anyone else) get adaptive AA to work in DX10/11, are you sure its working? and if its not dont you think those results and the first sentance of your review are a bit misleading?

Or are you running those games in DX9 mode? although your Heaven bench specificaly states that it is in DX11, what gives? are you using a newer driver which fixes AAA in DX10/11?

and this quote -

" In these tests Adaptive Anti-Aliasing was used. Adaptive MSAA is Transparency AA that effectively takes extra samples in areas that might need it, as well as improving AA on transparent textures (like the good ol' chain link fence), improving image quality. If you're buying a HD 5870, you're interested in high quality images as well as high performance - likely you'll want this mode enabled, a lot."

Well I would like to use it if it actually worked.. am I missing something?

sorry for the confusion, thanks.

Last edited by demo : May 24, 2010 at 08:39 PM.
demo is offline   Reply With Quote